The Doogee X5 Max Professional was launched final yr with a 5 inch HD show, 2GB of RAM and a Quad Core MediaTek processor. The system was an entry stage variant from Doogee with 5-megapixel cameras on the back and front and a 16GB inside storage reminiscence. The Doogee X5 Max Professional was launched with Android Marshmallow 6.zero based mostly on a customized pores and skin and the corporate didn’t announce any future plans for the software program updates for the system.
So, your Doogee X5 Max Professional may not obtain any extra official updates from the producer. Nonetheless, for those who want to replace your system to the newest model of Android, then you’ll be able to set up an unofficial construct of LineageOS 14.1 based mostly on Android Nougat 7.1.1 which was not too long ago launched for the system. The customized ROM is within the preliminary levels of improvement, so many options may not work on this construct.
However for those who nonetheless need to check out Android Nougat 7.1 in your system and expertise the newest options it has to supply, you’ll be able to strive putting in the unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 in your Doogee X5 Max Professional manually by following our step-by-step directions under. Be certain that to take an entire backup of your system earlier than you proceed to revive it in case the ROM isn’t working or booting up.
androidicu.com isn’t accountable for any injury occurred to your system(s) whereas following this information so please proceed at your personal danger. Nonetheless, we’d be blissful to assist about any issues inside our attain.
- Be certain that the bootloader in your system is unlocked and your system is rooted and you’ve got a customized restoration put in.
- Be certain that your system has greater than 50% battery.
Steps To Set up Lineage OS 14.1 On Doogee X5 Max Professional
- Be certain that your system is rooted and have the newest TWRP restoration put in. (Test the Pre-Requirement Part Above)
- First, obtain the recordsdata from the above hyperlink.
- Now switch the downloaded recordsdata to the inner storage of your system.
- Now reboot to the TWRP restoration by holding your energy and quantity down buttons collectively for a couple of seconds.
- Take a backup by deciding on the choice from the house display screen after which your knowledge and cache from the restoration menu.
- Now choose set up after which browse for the downloaded ROM file after which choose it. Subsequent flash the Gapps file after which Magisk (optionally available).
As soon as the flashing course of is accomplished, reboot your telephone and you’ll be booted into Lineage OS 14.1. When you have any doubts concerning this course of, be happy to remark under.